Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Mother's Day Special Treat

"Being a full-time mom is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love."

I was touched by this quote by Mildred B. Vermont which is very much true to us full-time moms. We do everything we can for the love of our family.

Today I feel so important and loved by my kids and my husband. All they want me to do is relax and eat.

Like, my husband and my children did all the household chores like cleaning, washing the dishes, watering the plants, etc. Even my youngest tried to help by mopping the floor; she's really a quick learner.
And lunch was prepared by my husband who cooked his favorite dishes – ‘scrambled’ eggs, fried beefloaf, and a bowl of steaming hot noodles soup.


Because it was Sunday, we prepared ourselves to attend the 5 o'clock mass. And while I was taking my shower and preparing myself, Cybelle and Magsy put their personalized Happy Mother's Day card on top of our shoe cabinet which they made while i was taking my morning nap.







Before we went to church, they handed me there own handmade Happy Mother’s Day card. According to my husband, he did not tell them to do it; they just do it on their own which made their gifts even more special.


Magsy who likes to write, wrote me message that almost made me cry.


Cybelle, the more artistically inclined of all my children draw a picture of three of us smiling happily.

Leyan for her part had her very sweet infant smell, and cute adorable face to bring a smile across my face.


After dinner, we watched Star Wars Episode 4 while enjoying a bag of Lays Potato Chips, and a Super Rocky Road ice cream.

It feels good to be loved and appreciated; it feels great to be a full time mom…


Happy Mothers Day to all Moms and Moms-to-Be out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment