Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Friday, April 23, 2010

Disneyland Adventure with my Family


As a little girl, I was an avid fan of Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy because they were very funny. Until now that I’m married with three children, I still giggle every time I watch these Walt Disney characters with my children. Like me, all of my children enjoy watching the exploits, jokes and pranks of these three, and the three never fails to make them laugh heartily. And there were even times that I caught them imitating the voices of Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse and Goofy while pretending that they are the Three Musketeers.

After my children’s laughter died down, and they turn their attention to something else, my mind still lingers on the three characters, and on my long cherished dream – to visit Disneyland. Yes, I am still dreaming of going to the fantasy world. But now, not just for myself but also for my family. And I believe that framing my Disney dream into my dream board is the first step towards achieving my dream.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i myself also love to experience the DISNEY adventures...lemme go with u


dhynzkie81

Ruveylene A. Derit said...

@Anonymous

Sure why not!!! The more the merrier Ms. Dhynz.

All I can say is, Dream BIG, pray a lot and make a single step towards your dreams.

Good luck!!!

Ann said...

Nice blog dai,so nice to see you after all these years..

Ruveylene A. Derit said...

@annscooking

Thank you very much Ann for the comment. It really makes me happy to share to other moms out there my experience as a full time mom.

Hope you learn something from my blog

marlitz said...

quite inspiring messages..
only now iv notice u hav a blog.. sori im very busy w money making dats y i already ignored my facebook..just lyk u im also
dreaming of visiting disneyland.. hope by nxt year that dream of ours will true come, will pray for it...gudluck...

Post a Comment