Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Saturday, April 17, 2010

An Empty Picture Frame

Today is the 2nd day of the 3-day sale at SM. Like most women and mother in particular, I went there hoping to buy something on a huge bargain.

True enough, there were a lot of people in all forms and sizes crowding in the department stores, boutiques, shoe shops, accessory shops, and diners. Some looked like scavengers, diving and digging into a heap of clothing hoping to find the perfect bargain – great to look at, fits perfectly, good quality at an affordable price. While some looked happy strolling with paper or plastic bags hanging on both their hands, others looked exhausted and confused, unable to decide which to purchase considering their limited budget.

On my part, I knew exactly what I want to buy. While most women flocked to the shoes, bags, dresses, and accessories shops, I went straight to the 3rd floor of SM department store to buy a picture frame.


Why buy a picture frame?

As a mom and a wife, I have a lot of dreams for my family and for myself. For example, I want to go to Disneyland in Hongkong together with my family. Since being a full time mom can make you feel trap inside your home, with no hope of pursuing your dreams in life, you tend to let go of your dreams. So that I won’t forget my dream, I decided to frame these and put the frame in a place where I can see it everyday. This way I keep my dream alive.


In a few days I will post my dream board so stay tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment