Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Monday, April 26, 2010

Cybelle's Reward

My children had a lot of activity this summer like, studying their previous lessons, making their summer assignments in all subjects, joining their art class and of course helping me doing the household chores.

As already mentioned in my April 15 post, I assigned household chores to them and rate there performance based on the following questions.
1. Did she remember her chores?
2. Did she make her chores well?
3. Did she make her chores with a happy attitude?



In order to motivate them to stick to their chores everyday, I told them that once a month they can go to Play Maze or any other place they like to go just to play and have fun. So that they can see their progress, I make it a point to mark their chart everyday.




Last Sunday, Cybelle got her reward. Since she got a lot of X’s more than the check, instead of treating her to Play Maze, my husband just took her to Novo to buy art stufs, and then to Jollibee in Mandaue proper to dine.




PS: My husband and I explained to her why she couldn’t go to Play Maze, and encouraged her to do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment